UNISEAL HIGH RISK LATEX
015-0 UNISEAL LATEX HIGH RISK POWDER-FREE TEXTURED EXAM GLOVE, 15 MIL, (50/Box)
Uniseal® High-Risk Textured Exam Gloves are a full 12” long with 15 mil of latex giving the most protection of any glove we offer. Yet even with its thick barrier, most emergency personnel can locate a person’s pulse while wearing them. Its fully-textured surface makes it easy to pick up instruments and objects. With its thickness, sensitivity, and gripping ability, these gloves meet National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) specifications.
- 15 mil thick, textured finish
- 12" long for better protection
- Excellent wet and dry grip
- Low protein count
- Color - blue
- For single use only
- Meets or exceeds the following standards: ASTM D3578, D5712, EN 455 (1&2), AS 40 (Australia), FDA, CE
- Quality sampled in accordance with MIL STD 105D
- ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturing
- Tested for use with a wide range of nine different chemotheraphy drugs oer ASTM F734
- Meets the Viral Penetration Test (ASTM F1671)
CURRENTLY OUT OF LARGE AND MEDIUM.